Are we right for each other?
We’re proud to say our work is often with clients who have experienced our service before, and are happy and impressed with what we do for them. Our work also extends to businesses and residential clients new to Paterson Architects, where you may have had previous experience working with another architect, or may even be new to architecture.
Across over 40 years of experience working on award-winning projects, we have been able to identify characteristics of what we call our “ideal client”. This client aligns with our attitudes and design principles, making the experience of working together the best it can possibly be.
Here’s what we have seen, where if you feel these describe you, we’d love to hear from you.
- Willing to go on a journey.
- Willing to invest in the process to get a better outcome.
- Prepared to engage.
- Strong desire to connect.
- Allows relationships to be built.
- Wants something ‘more’.
- Has a vision of what they want to achieve.
- Has an understanding of the end human experience.
- Understands the excitement of ideas, and what the next stage of the journey might be.